Our core functional areas include:
- Concept based Web development
- Business Process Outsourcing
- High Quality Content Writing
- Application services
- Infrastructure services
- Software application development
- SEO & Marketing
Digitrix has a well defined quality process streamlined for perfection across the organization through various procedures. Our quality process considers the customer requirements and challenges as Quality Factors and hence ensures 100% accuracy and integrity of the products and services delivered on time, every time. Digitrix’s quality process has a procedure for each phase of SDLC thereby minimizing defects that carry over to various levels of the development, when not rectified in the first level.
Our quality process starts from the point of conception:
Digitrix - Our ideas come from any of these
- Requirements from the customer
- Studying the market for products or feeling of the need for a product
- Enhancement of the existing systems along logical growth track
- Growing beyond the limit of conception of natural solutions
- Generalization of specific solutions/products
- Following the growth patterns that come from the customer and then extrapolating that trend to incorporate implicit levels or levels even beyond.
Conceiving and Articulation
Imparting high-level shape and figuring out the boundaries of the product/solution. This stage is backed up by documentations at the proposal/Digitrix document/position paper/ background white paper.
Our ideas come from any of these
- High-level requirements gathering
- Stakeholders'-Users' viewpoint management
- Conflict resolution and viewpoint engineering toward a product
- Feasibility report of a product/solution
- Preparing Product/Solution matrix and boundary and potentiality document
- Viability report confronting the existing market and industry perspective
- Finalizing the Scope document with penning down the Assumptions, Risks and Limitations document in separate documents/annexure
- Concrete Proposal document
- Registering Users/ Stakeholders feedback with proper identification and managing the feedback.
- Managing through state-of-the-engineering techniques of Collective and Collaborative Intelligence and creating related artifacts.
- Depiction of the result through various tools and utilities mainly following Rational method and View point elicitation techniques.
- Creating and recording the Requirements Management methods, approaches taken and atomic steps with outcome.
- Finally freezing the Software Requirement Specification.
Preparing the Project Management Plan: Complete with
- Project Plan with Gantt, pert and CPM with resource and notional cost base.
- Project Plan with Work break down schedule.
- Project Plan for all the artifacts during the oncoming development stage.
- Project plan for Risk and their mitigation plan with escalation route and points of interaction.
- Cost Benefit analysis.
- Document of Impact analysis of resource shifting and resource re-organization.
Preparing the Staffing plan: Complete with
- Skill requirements
- Training requirements
- Training and upgrade methodologies and plan
- Resource plan and plan for contingencies
Preparing the System plan for Complete with
- Development environment
- Testing environment
- Production environment
- Implementation plan
- Connectivity plan
Preparing the plan document for Connection protocol
- Between on-site and off-shore
- Intra off-shore
- Protocol between Account manager, Project manager, Testing manager and Principal Stakeholder
Preparing Configuration/Change Management plan for